REFUNDS & RETURNS
Beachside Blooms goes to great lengths to source the very best product for our customers. However, we are dealing with an organic product and on rare occasions this product may not meet expectations.
You can generally expect your flowers to last from 4 -7 days (up to 14 for natives) provided they are cared for correctly.
5 main steps will help your flowers to last as long as possible:
- Stems should be cut on an angle (in or under running water if possible) as soon as you receive the flowers
- Ensure the vase that is used is clean and filled with fresh water
- Always keep an eye on the water levels and change the water completely every two days
- Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight
- Keep the flowers away from drafts and air-conditioning
If you feel the flowers have not lasted for at least three days let us know within this time by calling 03 5255 3030. Once we are confident that they have been cared for as recommended, we will happily replace the flowers.
Please note that we may firstly request a photo of the flowers and can only replace them if we are able to pick up the old flowers at the same time as we deliver the replacements.
We are always available on 03 5255 3030 to answer any of your concerns or questions regarding the care of your flowers.
Orders cancelled outside of 48 hours of the requested delivery time will incur a 50% administration charge. We do not offer refunds on orders cancelled within 48 hours of the delivery bracket/date. Refunds can only be made back the credit card that was used for the original purchase.